grilling lobster tails
"No, it's not your traditional backyard barbecue," said Russ Parsons in the Los Angeles Times. But wood-scented sweet lobster, accompanied by a crisp white wine and a gathering of friends, makes for "a wonderful meal on a warm summer night." Rather than reinventing the wheel on this summertime favorite, they've just given it "a gentle twist" to make it seem fresh and new.
Spicy Herbed Butter:
1 pound unsalted butter, room temperature
3 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
1 red jalapeno, seeds and white membranes removed, chopped coarsely
1/4 cup coarsely chopped Italian parsley leaves
1 lemon, juiced
3 tablespoons chopped chives
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Table of contents for Grilling Lobster Tails in 3 Easy Steps
- Grilling Lobster Tails Step 1: How to Kill a Live Lobster
- Grilling Lobster Tails Step 2: Preparing Lobster Tails
- Grilling Lobster Tails Step 3: Lobster Tails on the Grill
Now for the last step- cooking the lobster tails on the grill.
- Place the claws still encased in the cracked shell on the hotter part of the grates.
- Salt and pepper the inside open half of the lobster and grill it 2-3 minutes