June 16, 2008
Grilling Lobster Tails Step 3: Lobster Tails on the Grill
Table of contents for Grilling Lobster Tails in 3 Easy Steps
- Grilling Lobster Tails Step 1: How to Kill a Live Lobster
- Grilling Lobster Tails Step 2: Preparing Lobster Tails
- Grilling Lobster Tails Step 3: Lobster Tails on the Grill
Now for the last step- cooking the lobster tails on the grill.
- Place the claws still encased in the cracked shell on the hotter part of the grates.
- Salt and pepper the inside open half of the lobster and grill it 2-3 minutes
- turn over the body and the claws and grill for another 4 minutes.
- If the flame flares up, move the lobster to a cooler part of the grill, or move it until the flame calms down.
Source: Laura Karwisch, Executive Chef of Red Fish Grill, New Orleans Restaurant